Last updated October 2022
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website.
Interpretations and Definitions
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to Hermaco Commercial, Inc.
When we say “Products” and/or “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by Hermaco Commercial, Inc.
When we say “You” or “your”, we are referring to the people or organizations that have already made transactions with us or are potential clients.
We may update these Terms of Service in the future. Typically these changes have been to clarify some of these terms by linking to an expanded related policy. Whenever we make a significant change to our policies, we will refresh the date at the top of this page and take any other appropriate steps to notify account holders.
When you use our Services, now or in the future, you are agreeing to the latest Terms of Service. That’s true for any of our existing and future products and all features that we add to our products over time. There may be times where we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service; in doing so, we are not waiving that right or provision. These terms do contain a limitation of our liability.
If you violate any of the terms, we may terminate your account or take action necessary based on Philippine law. That’s a broad statement and it means you need to place a lot of trust in us. We do our best to deserve that trust by being open about who we are and how we work.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use our website content for any purpose outlined in our copyright policy.
- You are responsible for all activities that occurs under your account. That includes content posted by others who either: (a) have access to your login credentials; or (b) have their own logins under your account.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide should you upload any photos for referencing and servicing. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the website, use of the website, or access to the website content without the express written permission by the Hermaco Commercial, Inc.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the company or use any content in our website to use it as your own.
We mention liability throughout these Terms but to put it all in one section:
You expressly understand and agree that the company shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost assets, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of assets, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the products; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to this Terms of Service or the products, whether as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability.
Clicking on the “I Agree” button means that you agree to our Terms of Service and the policies mentioned therein. If you have a question about any of the Terms of Service, please contact our Support team at email@example.com